George Wills & Co W.R.Burton on the right. (Photographer R.J.Sharkey / Courtesy Esperance Museum)
George Wills & Co was situated on Lot 46 Dempster Street with part frontage in Hicks street. The company were Customs and Forwarding agents. George Wills & Co closed their Esperance branch in October 1898. Mr W.R. Burton was the Manager and was the Mayor of Esperance from 1896 to 1897.
George Wills Lots
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org