Arthur Graham Wharton White brother to James Wharton White, came to Esperance in July 1912 under the direction of Mr Sutton, of the Agricultural Department.
He had joined the Agricultural bank staff in 1909 as inspector. His work consisted of inspecting land and rating if it required improvements and carrying out inspections. His practical experience was six years at Grass Valley farm, four years as manager and two as overseer. He had originally come from South Australia, where he had farmed with his brother James Wharton White.
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: email@example.com