CAPTAIN FREDERICK DOUGLAS’S VESSELS
THE GRACE DARLING
“Grace Darling” at jetty “Iris” moored east of jetty 1904 Photographer L Daw Courtesy A&T Daw
The SS Kybra made her first voyage to Esperance on the 22nd June 1936 and served the south coast between, Albany, Esperance and Eucla for 15 years, arriving in Esperance fortnightly with passengers, mail and stores.
Onboard the SSKybra
The SS Eucla
The Waterwitch was a state survey ship that surveyed the Esperance harbour.
The Waterwich (1897)
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org