Raymond J. Sharkey was an architect and building surveyor. He had offices in Dempster street and Norseman. He was contracted by the Public works department to draw up the extensions for the custom shed, the yard and the roadways. Mr. A. B. Wright a builder, had been successful in securing the tender for the Customs shed extensions which commenced in 1897 and finished in 1897.
Mr Sharkey was the engineer for the Esperance Roads Board.
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: email@example.com