William and Eliza Moir and family at Fanny Cove c.1905 (Photographer unknown – Courtesy Mrs Annie Dunn)
Back (L) to (R) Bill, Jock (Rubra), Litchard, Maxwell, Charlie
Front (L) to R. William Moir, Maud on his knee, Eliza Moir, Earnie on her lap, Sydney kneeling in the front.
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org