Anglican 333/838 †
McGINN, Edward (Ted)
17-05-1951 aged 81 years
Burial: 19-05-1951 Minister: Rev. T. Wright, J. McLeod
Funeral Director: Hearn Bros.
Occupation: retired Magistrate
Place of Birth: Middle Swan, WA
Mother: Mary Ann (nee Cockle)
Spouse: Maude Maitland (nee Daw) m: 16-06-1900 #590 Esperance.
Issue: Keith Edward
McGINN, Maude Maitland (nee DAW)
22-07-1976 aged 94 years.
Inscription: ‘Sacred to the Memory. His beloved wife. Loved father & mother of Keith. Peace Perfect Peace’.
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: email@example.com