Jessie Dempster (nee Gresham) was the wife of WE (Willie) Dempster, the second son and child to Andrew and Emily Dempster.
Jessie Gresham was the youngest of three sisters, her eldest sister Charlotte was the wife of Campbell Taylor. Jessie Gresham had also been companion help to Fanny Freebairn, Campbell Taylor’s sister before she married William Dempster in May 1989.
Andrew Ernest Dempster – Infant Grave
Pioneer Grave- Andrew Ernest Dempster (Infant)
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: email@example.com