Mr. Gordon Andre was a shopkeeper and opened his store in the 1920’s in Andrew Street. He served on the Esperance Roads Board in 1947 representing the Grass Patch ward.
Mr Gordon Andre presenting Alan Chase from the Chase Syndicate with a painting of the Esperance landscape.
Courtesy of Merv.
Help Us Improve this Entry
How Your Donations Can Help
By adding your information during time spent in the Esperance district you help expand this online biographical dictionary library. We welcome anything and everything, especially the following items:
- Stories, recollections, reminiscences, biographies, memoirs, personal history, anecdotes, day book dairy, journals, record of experiences, accounts, letters, notes, logs
- Memorabilia (of people’s childhood or those of their parents)
- Books, articles, newspapers, comic book, periodicals, gazettes, magazines, calendars, programs
- Maps, Brochures
- Oral History, Video/Films
- Photographs (that we can briefly borrow, scan and return).
If you would like to contribute to this library entry, please complete the form provided or email us at: email@example.com