The Esperance Bay Historical Society is kept alive by its membership and volunteers. Whether your interest in the Esperance history is a lifelong passion or an occasional pastime, join us and come and help support the the continued exploration and conservation of your local history.
EBHS Membership Benefits
- Belong to a dedicated Historical Society; who have been involved with the Esperance museum since it began in 1976.
- Receive regular History updates and Newsletters
- Annual State Conference – RWAHS Events and Activities
- Professional links with affiliated historical societies throughout Western Australia
- Opportunities to Volunteer
- Free admission to the Esperance Museum
- Use of EBHS Library
- Research support from our talented team
- Preserving and promoting local history for the future generations
- Monthly Minutes emailed
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE
$5.00 per Individual / Subscriptions apply from February and comprise (1) year.
Cheque Payable to: Esperance Bay Historical Society Inc. or by Direct Debit: Comm BSB 066-511 Account No 10084515
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Anyone wishing to join the society should complete our ‘EBHS Membership Application Form’ below. Make the payment using one of the payments options above and your membership will be confirmed once we received your payment.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
Esperance Bay Historical Society is always looking for volunteers. If you are interested, take a look at the volunteers page.